- Individual and family “special needs” relief — medical supplies, etc.
- Food for our Free Community Breakfast
- Local fire and disaster relief for individuals and families affected by flood, fires, fallen trees, etc
- School backpacks for impoverished children
- Community-Building Events — such as the Sweet Peace Baking Event, Paint & Snack, etc.
- Scholarships to children’s summer education events (Vacation Bible School, summer classes, etc.)
- Scholarships for adult education/job improvement endeavors
- Donations to local homeless shelters for bedding and individual comfort needs
- Transportation Costs for medical appointments
- Hope House Holiday Gift Certificates
98% of every donation goes DIRECTLY to Support Individuals/Families in Need!